Luxury Property, of which the main house stands out as being a listed building originating from the 1700´s, now totally refurbished with spacious rooms. On the ground floor of the mansion house there are two enormous living rooms with open fireplaces, a dining room with an open fireplace, a library, a study, a guests’ bathroom and the master suite with a double bathroom, dressing room and a porch. The original kitchen has been refurbished to maintain its character with an open fireplace and surrounding benches and a modern kitchen has been added to it, with a dining area and an opening between the two spaces for passing the plates to the kitchen. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, two of which have en-suite bathrooms, and the other two with a shared bathroom and terrace. The staff quarters are on the ground floor, with a laundry and ironing room, a pantry, a wine cellar, two bedrooms and a bathroom, all with an independent entrance. The garden surrounding the house has a swimming pool, a dining area, patios with covered porches, fountains and areas to sit and relax in the fresh air. Within the complex of buildings there is a guard or guest house of 180 sq.m, several barns and stables for animals and a large barn, on two floors, for storing agricultural equipment. The property has an ecological agriculture label for its cereal crops and almonds. All of the property is fenced, it has its own private hunting area, a private woodland and over 1,000 almond trees with an ecological label. There is both mains electricity and a generator, a fresh water well, gas fired central heating with radiators, air conditioning, double glazing and a centralized vacuum cleaning system.