Historical Manor with extensive grounds, set in very peaceful surroundings in a privileged location in the district of Algaida, an area famous for its vineyards. This property, comprising different buildings, dates back to the 15th Century. The main building was constructed in 1761 and has its main entrance in an inner courtyard. On one side of the group of buildings there is a spectacular wine store with high ceilings, where you can still find huge wine barrels. On the other side of the property there are several out-buildings where the vineyard workers used to live. In addition there are several separate buildings which were used as barns for keeping animals or storing agricultural equipment. The property has its own fresh water spring which provides an ample supply of water for both the house and the surrounding land. The property may be connected to the mains electricity grid which is located near to the house. The 53 hectares of land which the property possesses offer a variety of vegetation from natural woodland to plantations of carrob trees, almond trees and wild olive trees. The property offers enormous possibilities for refurbishment, making it into a spectacular private residence, a rural hotel or a combination of the two.